Shanghai Trend Seminar
Posted on August 2, 2012 by waikit
Join dozens of other smart, trend and innovation-minded professionals in Shanghai this August. Don’t miss out!
For all of you who enjoy our free monthly Trend Briefings and/or our Premium content, but sometimes just don’t have the time to truly stay on top of everything, here’s a unique chance to soak up all the trends and insights that matter to your business, brand and job, in just half a day. Interested in attending?
Shanghai Seminar Program
- 12:45 Key Consumer Trends, covering 10 mega trends and 20 sub-trends. Presented by Henry Mason (trendwatching.com’s Global Head of Research and Managing Partner)
- 13:55 Break
- 14:15 Key Consumer Trends (continued), covering 7 mega trends and 15 sub-trends
- 15:25 Top 10 Asia-Pacific Consumer Trends, presented by Tara Hirebet (trendwatching.com’s Head of Asia-Pacific)
- 16:00 Innovation in China, presented by Rainer Wessler (Executive Creative Director, Frog, Shanghai)
- 16:35 Break
- 17:00 ‘How to Apply and Profit from Trends’ Workshop
- 18:00 Mass Mingling & Drinks
Please register as soon as possible, as earlier trendwatching.com events all sold out. See you in Shanghai in August!
Visit the official site of TrendWatching