SHANGHAI, CHINA (July 24, 2014) SuccessfulDesign.org is pleased to introduce the Design Success Summit 2014, a one-day conference highlighting the connection between design and business. The summit expects to attract 800 global business and thought leaders to the historic Portman Ritz-Carlton Theater at Shanghai Center on October 11, 2014. Summit events will include guest speakers, interactive presentations, the Successful Design Awards ceremony and initiation of the prestigious D-Founders Club — featuring influential founders of design or design-centric firms.
Cathy Huang, co-founder of SuccessfulDesign.org, says, “This summit offers a unique opportunity for international business leaders to get first-hand experience and interaction with development in China and to witness how design thinking is shaping that development.”
Summit events will focus on engagement and connection through:
- Bringing hundreds of diverse, C-level participants from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including 100 D-Founders, together for dialogue and exchange.
- 11 TED-style speeches, interactive panel discussions and opportunities to network with a global audience.
- Discussing, debating and exploring a wide range of topics that examine how design influences business, development and society.
- Encouraging interaction and cultural exchange with key officials from government, media and consulates in the ideal forum of Shanghai.
- Roundtable discussions for VIP attendees led by industry and thought leaders.
The summit will be one of the key events of Shanghai Design Week. Summit attendees will move beyond simply admiring successful design to help create the future that design will play in shaping business in China through a truly unique hands-on experience.
For more information please visit: http://www.designsuccesschina.com/en/home.htm
SuccessfulDesign.org is a platform dedicated to building a future where design is measured by the positive impact it contributes to industry, society, environment and the lives of people. The platform began by organizing the Successful Design Awards for the past eight years, as well as organizing year-round events, such as the Sustainability Jam and the Service Design Jam, that encourage design thinking among business leaders and the community. It now has grown to include the Design Success Summit, which will serve as a further catalyst for interaction and innovation among these key stakeholders.
Contacts:Eileen Wang Email: Eileen.email@example.com T: 86 21 5059 6066 ext.801